The benchmark for world-class standards, ACE ensures that the highest quality of work-based front-of-house food and beverage service training is reached and maintained across the UK hospitality industry. From independent operators to large Corporate Groups and Pub Cos, we work closely with employers to ensure that they are giving the very best training to their teams, and in turn, the very best service to their customers.
Gaining ACE accreditation gives operators a valuable point of difference, setting them apart from the competition and giving them a commercial edge:
- ACE is a ‘badge of honour’ that demonstrates commitment to and excellence in service training
- It sends a strong message to customers that high standards of service are a priority, boosting business and profit
- Employees feel valued and reassured that they are receiving the best training in the industry, increasing their skills and motivation and reducing staff turnover
- Prospective employees clearly see the emphasis placed on training and credibility as a trainer, attracting strong candidates to the team.
The Power of Three:
There are three levels of ACE accreditation – Bronze, Silver and Gold – that reflect the availability and standard of training for entry level through to staff and management, and three simple steps to achieving each:
- Operators complete an online, or paper, self-assessment process, and measure their training provision against best practice benchmarks
- Identifying the performance gaps, operators develop and implement an improvement plan, with our support
- An external assessment by independent assessors determines ACE accreditation and appropriate level.
You can purchase ACE for Establishments (£1750 + VAT) here
Recognising the diverse nature of the hospitality industry, we have tailored the accreditation process to suit the structure of small and medium establishments, large Corporate Groups, and Pub Cos. Contact Daniel by email (Daniel@afws.co.uk) or on 01276 417 896 to discuss how your business can achieve ACE status without incurring huge costs.